Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy (Nonstop) Election (Coverage) Year!

I don't normally engage in fruitless speculation (at least on this blog) but I haven't posted in a week (didn't know what to say about the death of Benazir Bhutto; what can be said? It was a loss for anyone hoping for even the semblance of democracy in Pakistan any time soon.)

But I need something to opine on to start off the year. Since 2008 is, let's face it, going to be pretty much focused on the presidential election, at least here in the States (and it will be pretty hard to ignore anywhere else, I imagine) I'm going to give my baseless predictions for the breakdown in Iowa. In each case, the top two are going to be insanely close.

Dems:
  1. Edwards
  2. Clinton
  3. Obama
  4. Richardson
  5. Biden
  6. Dodd
GOP:
  1. Huckabee
  2. Romney
  3. McCain
  4. Thompson
  5. Paul
  6. Giuliani

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Paul will beat Thompson and McCain in Iowa.