Monday, January 28, 2008

Don't we all?

Bill Clinton needs to be his "summer self," according to a longtime supporter.

What does this supporter mean about his possibly wanting to "protect his own legacy" too much, though? Surely he/she isn't suggesting...
I would agree that perhaps he wants too much to help her, or perhaps to get his old key back. I can't imagine he would have any interest in purposefully harming her campaign. For Chelsea's sake, if nothing else. Why is it I can't help worrying, either way, what's going to happen to Chelsea? :)
I guess I've empathized with her ever since those mean people made fun of her naturally curly hair, back when she was 13. I feel your pain, Chelsea.

And we have the first Nobel literature laureate's endorsement... of Barack Obama... the second black president?

Oh, yeah, and the Kennedys, too.

But who gets the coveted poet vote?

Stay tuned ;)

No comments: