Saturday, May 17, 2008

They Say More People Vote in American Idol...

... than in our national elections, so why not just make it all about the music?
In which case, Barack Obama (thanks to Will.I.Am and Obama Girl) and Mike Gravel (see recent post below) and, now, Ron Paul, are the only contenders. I have to admit the latter kind of rocks, no thanks to Paul himself. (You have to give Gravel credit for making a personal appearance in his own, even though it was just a cheap knock-off of Obama Girl's.)
I won't even bother to link to the song Hillary's people came up with (although, in retrospect, one can seeds the seeds of racial divide growing even in those earlier days, when one witnesses the sheer, overpowering white-ness of it.)
And so far, I don't see any submission yet from John McCain. I recommend a remix reflecting the trajectory of his Daily Show appearances.

No comments: